Recent Before & After Photos

Hallway of a church, Danville, IA


SERVPRO of Burlington was called to a church that had had water damage after a storm had gone through the area and froze the sprinkler system.  This was a ... READ MORE



School Building, Southeast Iowa


SERVPRO was called to a local school that was affected by a storm with strong winds, which did some great damage to the roof.  We started in the attic and ... READ MORE



Porch, storm damage, West Burlington, IA


SERVPRO of Burlington was called to this family's home after storms came through the area with driving force rain.  We went to go dry this area out.  ... READ MORE



Wind damage to roof, Burlington, IA


SERVPRO of Burlington was called to a home where after a large storm with a strong wind, the roof had damage and was leaking water.  This water had sat in ... READ MORE



Mold in country home, Winfield, IA


This country home in Winfield, IA had a boiler system that a pipe had burst on.  The homeowner was out of state for a few months and came home to a housefu... READ MORE



Furniture restoration, Columbus Junction, IA


This is an antique armoire that was damaged after a water loss at a home in Columbus Junction, Iowa. The water loss was caused by a hot water pipe that bur... READ MORE



Carpet cleaning in office, Mt. Pleasant, IA.


For carpet cleaning, most businesses do not think to call SERVPRO because they are used to seeing us after a fire, water damage, or flood. Did you know SERVPRO ... READ MORE



Water damage from a storm in a commercial building - Muscatine, IA


This is a flooded commercial building in Muscatine, Ia and ended up being a very large job.  Water had flooded the production area, electrical rooms and al... READ MORE



Mold remediation - Muscatine, IA


We were called to a local business with the complaint of a "moldy" odor, especially in the IT room.  This room had water damage in the ceiling that had gon... READ MORE



Mold on vents - Columbus Junction, IA


We were called to a local business with the complaint of a "moldy" odor, especially in the IT room.  After visual inspection, this is what we found in the ... READ MORE