Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Smoke/soot damage, Letts, Iowa


SERVPRO fo Burlington was called to this fire loss in Letts, Iowa and we were very quick to respond.  These photos show a porch connected to the kitchen wh... READ MORE



Kitchen fire, Southeast Iowa


This fire was caused by a wood-burning stove in the basement. The results are fabulous, very fresh and clean looking. The homeowner was so pleased with our work... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire in Mediapolis, Iowa


This was a kitchen fire in a Mediapolis home. The fire severely damaged the kitchen cabinets, appliances, drywall, and framing. Smoke and soot damage sprea... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Mt Pleasant, Iowa


This was an extremely devastating kitchen fire in Mt. Pleasant. The damage was quite extensive and required a great deal of restoration and reconstruction. The ... READ MORE



Computer after fire loss in Burlington, IA


This is the inside of a computer that was damaged in a house fire in Burlington, Iowa. The fire was started by a dryer within the home. ... READ MORE